As someone looking for a short course, you want to:
● gain confidence in speaking and listening
● learn as much as you can in an intensive programme
● cover a good range of topics, vocabulary and grammar
● make new friends and share your experiences with your class
● have a holiday as well as study!
At London Language Lab, we can guarantee these things because we keep our short courses separate from our long courses. So instead of joining an ongoing programme and doing two or three units of a coursebook, we provide you with courses unique to each group, with materials chosen and written for you and cultural lessons and tours integrated into the course alongside our varied social programme.